Strategic Plan Vision and Priorities
Wilson University will be the premier apostolic Pentecostal university, cultivating citizens who are informed by the gospel of Jesus Christ for service in the church and world.
- Enrollment Advancement: Create a dynamic model for enrollment that promotes excellence in student retention and success in a multicultural environment.
- Academic Reputation: Achieve an international reputation for academic excellence by bringing a distinctively apostolic Pentecostal perspective on faith and learning to higher education, offering strong liberal arts and professional programs in an environment that prizes rigorous teaching, scholarship, and commitment to service.
- Student Experience: Cultivate a student experience that supports each student through transformative educational experiences which frame a sound worldview and develop lives of meaning and purpose.
- Citizenship Cultivation: Equip students with leadership skills, knowledge of diversity, and multicultural competencies to contribute help, healing, and hope through service in contextually appropriate ways to improve the lives of people in local and global communities.
- Institutional Operations: Operations will empower the university to compete in an increasingly challenging educational market while maintaining fiscal viability, sustainability, transparency, and commitment to mission, values, and identity.