Wilson University Institutional Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate broad integrative knowledge of human cultures and the physical and natural world.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and application of intellectual skills including written and oral communication, critical and creative thinking, information literacy, and quantitative reasoning.
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge and competence in major fields of study.
- Apply knowledge of diversity and multicultural competencies through service to help transform the lives of people in local and global communities.
- Utilize biblical beliefs and Pentecostal values for ethical reasoning and decision making in one’s personal, professional, and civic life.
- Cultivate personal spiritual growth through deeper intimacy with Jesus Christ.