- Glossary of Terms: International Business (Wall Street Journal).
- Co-face: Country Risk and Economic Research Country risk information and up-to-date country snapshots; ratings of industries
- Doing Business In..(HLB International) – These provide general information about doing business in a variety of countries. They look at labor laws, political climate and other factors..
- Doing Business : World Bank Group This looks at business regulations in 189 countries
- GlobalEDGE – Information on business climate, political structure, economy, and statistical data for 196 countries.
- KPMG’s Competitive Alternatives – guide to comparing international business locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- Transparency International This provides a look at corruption barometers and other measures of corruptions in a wide variety of countries.
- US Department of State Reports – This includes Country Commercial Guides, Fiscal Transparency, Investment Climate reports and others.
- Centre for Intercultural Learning Country Insights Looks at the dos and don’ts in a variety of countries
- Geert Hofstede Centre’s Cultural Dimensions Scores – Cultural Dimensions Scores allow assessment & comparison of individual countries based on Geert Hofstede’s research on interaction between workplace values and culture.
- Swissôtel’s Ultimate Guide to Worldwide Etiquette This provides a visual guide to basic international etiquette in many major business locations.