- Google Books
Databases (Journal Articles)
- Ebsco database
- Journalism Resources
- Journalist’s Toolbox: Online Resource for Journalists and Editors.
- Websites helpful to media
- Pew Research: Journalism and media
- com– Online library of multimedia advertising content. Contains over 50,000 advertisements from over 90 countries. Coverage includes television, print, interactive, radio, cinema and outdoor campaigns.
- Media History Digital Library
- Roper Center – provides access to more than 10,000 surveys. You can search by topic, country, and keyword. It does not search at the question level.
- ICPSR (Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research) – provides access to a wide variety of surveys and polls and is considered to have the largest archive of social science data.
- Polling the Nations This provides access to public opinion surveys conducted in the United States and more than 80 other countries. It searches at the question level